ERP Program Manager
Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
REEF Kitchens is a core part of this ecosystem that allows food entrepreneurs and restaurants to open and quickly expand their businesses with minimal operational and capital costs. Our national network of delivery-only kitchens lowers the barriers and costs for business owners and helps bring fresh, healthy, high quality food to local neighborhoods.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
The ERP Program Manager is responsible for the on time, on budget, within scope management and delivery of Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 implementations for all parts of the business. They will need to effectively anticipate and manage issues and risks. The program manager manages horizontally across multiple parallel projects involved with the program. Ensuring that cross-project work effort remains feasible from a business standpoint and realizes benefits. Responsible for defining, acquiring, allocating and optimizing resources across all projects, as well as any additional work that is required. To be successful the Program Manager will need to have a high level of strategic and organizational awareness.
· Development of an effective planning process, including an integrated project schedule (all vendors project schedules) that encompasses all aspects for the ERP Program.
· Making timely, effective decisions at the project level and communicating those decisions both up and down the program structure, while approaching needed decisions in a logical and thoughtful manner, weighing conflicting information where necessary.
· Directing and motivating the Project Teams (On/Off/NearShore).
· Implement and lead an effective project change management process that pro-actively identifies project changes and incorporates an appropriate impact analysis and approval for such changes across the ERP program team.
· Creating and maintaining a financial management process that incorporates actual financial performance to forecasted performance and justifies all variances; accurately forecasts expenditures in alignment with the project budget and supports the budgeting process throughout the project lifecycle.
· Actively directs the development and maintenance of plans, practices and assignments to identify, quantify and contain the occurrence and potential impact of risks and risk events on the execution of a program and its likelihood of success.
· Be an escalation point for resolving project and program issues.
· Develop and maintain an effective status management process and regularly report progress to the Stakeholders
· Define an affective resource plan
· Ability to assess and guide staffing decisions
· Adopt and adapt to REEF IT PMO tools, templates and processes
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
· 10 + Years of demonstrated experience implementing ERP systems including 2+ implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX ( Finance and Operations or Business Central)
· Referenceable Project and Program leadership capabilities including at least 2+ full life cycle implementations. One of which was global or multi-country.
· Experience managing multi million dollar projects simultaneously
· Significant prior experience in addressing both the business and IT activities associated with an ERP project, including:
· Process Mapping
· Requirements gathering and gap analysis
· Overall solution definition including process, information, people and technology components
· Test plan development
· Business and system implementation planning and execution
· Organizational Change Management and readiness
· Personal Attributes:
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong business acumen with technical background
· Strong customer service orientation
· Strong collaboration and teamwork
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus
· Highly motivated and self-directed
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to engage and build strong relationships with business and IT leaders, project team members and users
· Excellent multi-tasking skills with capability to adapt to rapidly changing environments.
· Results oriented
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Ø Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Ø Hardware installation and testing as needed
Ø Pull, route, or label Cat6e as needed
Ø Travel to multiple cities and sites within region
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as computer, calculator, copier/printer
Ø Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
Ø This position requires Field deployment and support, it will also require physical labor
Ø Extensive time in front of a computer screen, data entry and analysis
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.