Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
REEF Kitchens is a core part of this ecosystem that allows food entrepreneurs and restaurants to open and quickly expand their businesses with minimal operational and capital costs. Our national network of delivery-only kitchens lowers the barriers and costs for business owners and helps bring fresh, healthy, high quality food to local neighborhoods.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What’s in our bag?
LightSpeed is a REEF technologies product offering. LightSpeed is an eCommerce experience focusing on convenient goods delivered to your door in 30minutes or less.
[Who we are looking for:]
The Sr. Product Manager role at REEF technologies will function as a key leader in the Product organization and will have 360 ownership of the LightSpeed project. Product ownership will span the spectrum from ideation-strategizing to execution-delivery and everything in between. This leader will be responsible for achieving business goals by enhancing the customer experience on both web and mobile-app venues. This manager role is responsible for maintaining robust inbound and outbound communications with colleagues, stakeholders, and leadership about all things to do with his/her product.
Reporting to a Director of Product, this role will maintain constant close communication with the Chief Growth Officer, who is leading the strategic direction and scaling of the offering. This role is ideal for someone with Senior level e-Commerce Product Management experience looking to continue their proven successful track record in a same or similar industry. They will be expected to bring best in breed e-commerce business acumen and by taking on an impactful, empowered, and accountable, decision making Product Management role.
Recipe for Success
· Coordinating w/ engineering teams on a daily basis to implement;
· technical & product solutions for our e-commerce platform
· Researching competition and 3rd party vendors to understand e-commerce market dynamics
· Managing highly complex cross-functional initiatives related to e-commerce rapid delivery
· Maintain a technical product backlog of engineering tasks and requirements
· Define, build and leverage analytics to determine future opportunities
· Identify any technical gaps and needed improvements in our e-Commerce offering
· Lead the development of a product vision, then drive a process to bring that vision to fruition
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop product-line growth strategy
· Champion the needs of the customer and LightSpeed business goals via consistent execution
· Must lead complex projects independently, develop a strong understanding of our customers
· Manage multiple concurrent workflows; strategic, technological, creative, & bus. Intelligence
· Identify & lead solutions that recognize significant business value
· Drive cross-functional teams comprised of both business roles and technical development
· Inspire/motivate the development teams to deliver innovative & exciting solutions
· Execute the role’s responsibilities with an appropriate sense of urgency
· Blend strong business acumen, technical problem solving and agile execution
· Lead the prioritization of ecommerce features
· Understand the art of sequencing their delivery with an agile framework
· Partner with the development team on testing & implementation plans
· Coordinate all work efforts across shared services areas of responsibility
· Work effectively and diligently with delivery and logistics personnel
· Collaborate with internal business partners to define requirements & refine enhancements
· Proactively identify/respond to production support issues & work with internal partners to understand options and execute to solve
· Synthesize business requirements, identify areas of uncertainty, recommend solutions, gather buy-in from relevant stakeholders, roll solution out to team, shepherd feature through development and review deliverables before being rolled out to production
· Develop metrics to measure success of program features, analyze results, and partner across the organization to develop action plans and enhancement recommendations
· Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements in order to enhance user satisfaction
· Act as an ambassador for the product internally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
· Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned
The Required Ingredients
· Bachelor's Degree
· 7+ years overall relevant e-commerce experience (both web & mobile-preferred)
· 5+ years Digital experience
· 5+ years in product management
· 5+ years direct Mobile Apps experience
· 7+ years working in an Agile development environment and managing iteration-level deliverables
Core to the role:
· Growth mindset – unrestrained curiosity and drive in identifying continuous opportunities
· Drive the strategy for a portfolio of products to create a deliberate plan and a cohesive strategy
· Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
· A deep understanding of eComm best practices
· Data driven mindset and demonstratable track record of utilizing e-commerce platform to sell
· Conversion rate and sales funnel optimization mindset
· Proven track record of bringing new products to market
· Proven experience creating a cohesive experience across eComm and retail
· Have worked for a D2C (or omnichannel) brand
· Experience with, preferably advanced expertise w/ Shopify, Uber Eats, InstaCart, & the like
· Experience with, or preferably advanced expertise with the logistics surrounding DSPs
· Expert knowledge of catalog management for e-commerce - both web store & app store
· Knowledge of Warehouse Management processes & systems (WMS), especially cloud-based
Additional well-rounded skills
· Aptitude to challenge self and others to deliver exceptional results
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple workflows in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, road-mapped, and milestone and goals-oriented environment
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
· Expert level experience with an agile development environment (SAFe a major plus)
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
· Overseen the user experience of the eCommerce website including development of content, site navigation, and checkout metrics
· Worked collaboratively across teams to plan and execute the development of the eComm strategy and ensured all deadlines were met
· Helped build and guide a team of designers and marketers towards solutions to execute our eCommerce site effectively
· Identified and provided thoughtful solutions through innovation and process optimization to implement industry best practices
· Played a key role in managing marketing solutions, SEO, social media integration, and other relevant methodologies
· Coordinated with Email, Content, and Growth teams to optimize and create cohesive experiences across all touchpoints
· Created up/cross selling techniques with the end goal of increasing AOV
· Spotted and managed key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, and lead-generating forms
· Collaborated with channel-specific marketers (display advertising, search, email, social media, etc.) in order to optimize each conversion path once pushed to the site
· Worked closely with content, press, B2B, events, our Global LightSpeed team to update sites to reflect recent pushes/campaigns
· Used an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Ø Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Ø Hardware installation and testing as needed
Ø Pull, route, or label Cat6e as needed
Ø Travel to multiple cities and sites within region
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as computer, calculator, copier/printer
Ø Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
Ø This position requires Field deployment and support, it will also require physical labor
Ø Extensive time in front of a computer screen, data entry and analysis
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.