GROWTH OPERATIONS SENIOR ASSOCIATE
Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
REEF Kitchens is a core part of this ecosystem that allows food entrepreneurs and restaurants to open and quickly expand their businesses with minimal operational and capital costs. Our national network of delivery-only kitchens lowers the barriers and costs for business owners and helps bring fresh, healthy, high quality food to local neighborhoods.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain positive, collaborative relationships with third-party contacts (including account managers and technical support teams)
- Coordinate and provide project management for launching new locations and brands on online platforms (including but not limited to: ensuring each location and brand account is programmed correctly, coordinating with IT and Operations to ensure necessary equipment is installed in new locations, etc.)
- Assist in ensuring all brands and products are beautifully and strategically merchandised across third-party websites/platforms/apps
- Monitor and regularly audit brand listings to ensure listings are updated and accurate, identify issues and opportunities, and work with REEF KITCHENS colleagues and third-party partners to promptly resolve
- Contribute to running log of delivery partner and equipment issues, assist in troubleshooting and conducting root-cause analysis in real-time to identify solutions, and escalate to management to re-open operations during critical outages
- Support training of local ops teams as needed (e.g., how to troubleshoot basic issues, managing partner-provided equipment, whom to contact for issues, etc.)
- What We Want From You:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to recognize and escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders and ensure resolution is attained promptly
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and project management tools, Asana is preferred
- Experience with delivery platforms (UberEats, GrubHub, Postmates, DoorDash) preferred
- Willing to work extensive hours
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Ø Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.