WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities, and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has re-imagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we unlock proximity to consumer and enable the most loved local, regional and national brands to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our Data team. In this role, you will be supporting the Data team across all of our various business units. We are looking for someone who has previous experience working in an environment that included software development or has significant technical experience with Big Data.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
· Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
· Staying up to date on the latest process and technological advancements to automate and modernize systems.
· Performing requirements analysis.
· Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
· Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
· Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
· Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
· Performing user acceptance testing.
· Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
· Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
· Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
· Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
· Managing competing resources and priorities.
· Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
· A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
· Advanced technical skills.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· Experience with creating diagrams and documentation of business process flows, creating diagrams and documentation of systems and data flows
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
· Competency in applications such as Visio and LucidChart.
· Experience creating/assisting in Confluence and PowerPoint
· A track record of following through on commitments.
· Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
· Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
· A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
· Experience in an Agile environment
· Experience with Jira
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.