Who You'll Work For
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
The HRIS Administrator is a corporate level technology-focused position in a fast-paced environment. This position will be responsible for the integrity of all data in the system and provide solutions to everyday HRIS issues. The HRIS Administrator is the gatekeeper of all the information in the system for the entire organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts data analysis on Human Resource data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed.
- Confirm accuracy and maintain integrity of all data entered in HRIS.
- Assures required information is available on a timely basis.
- Performs group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and researches/reports on any data discrepancies.
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic and intermediate Ad Hoc data requests.
- Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of business operations.
- Provides assistance and supports others on difficult assignments and/or problems as directed.
- Coordinates, schedules and tracks progress of specialized work projects or departmental functions.
- Responds verbally or in writing to inquiries, complaints or problems providing information requiring comprehensive knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Acts as primary contact for assigned function with outside organizations and other departments.
- Responds to technical administrative questions and ensures necessary follow up.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
What We Want From You:
- Knowledge of human resource information systems (HRIS).
- Paycom and/or Ultimate software experience required.
- Payroll processing experience preferred.
- Benefits knowledge a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint).
- Ability to evaluate, validate and manipulate a large volume of data.
- Must be able to communicate clearly (verbal and written).
- Strong task management skills and organizational skills required.
- Knowledge of database maintenance concepts and skills required.
- Skill in performing accurate data entry.
- Skill in problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to demonstrate close attention to detail.
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Ø Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.