The Operations coordinator performs a variety of administrative tasks to support the Senior Operations Management team. Depending on the needs of the department, the Operations coordinator is responsible for managing assigned projects, department record keeping, and meeting/event coordination. The Operations coordinator works closely with fellow team members and corporate leadership to ensure quality standards are met at all times.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Support department by coordinating administrative tasks and adhering to department and project deadlines.
· Manage assigned projects while coordinating with other team members and departments when necessary.
· Complete assigned reports; monitor reporting deadlines and follow up as necessary to ensure timeliness and accuracy of reports.
· Assist in gathering data for the preparation of proposals and/or presentations; act as liaison with other departments to obtain needed information and keep them abreast of project status.
· Schedules and organize meetings, travel, conferences and department activities.
· Assist in submitting invoices for payment and reconciling expense reports, when required.
· Perform various administrative tasks including, filing, data entry, and drafting correspondence.
· Communicate professionally at all times with visitors and teammates.
· All other duties as assigned.