Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
REEF Kitchens is a core part of this ecosystem that allows food entrepreneurs and restaurants to open and quickly expand their businesses with minimal operational and capital costs. Our national network of delivery-only kitchens lowers the barriers and costs for business owners and helps bring fresh, healthy, high quality food to local neighborhoods.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide the means and the measures for testing all the aspects of a software solution, both functionally and technically, in order to meet the requirements and overall quality of the intended solution.
· Responsible for testing that is well defined, planned, and executed.
· Ensure that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested, and that any potential issue is identified before go live.
· Create test plans that are aligned with the project parameters and goals.
· Develop and maintain test plans using approved software methodology guidance.
· Document test plan results and report testing activity status.
· Evaluate, troubleshoot and test software in order to detect all errors and bugs and recommend fixes.
· Undertake any other related duties as required.
· Seek and receive feedback from users and vendors, evaluate needs and respond accordingly.
· Proactively design, compile and generate reports based on findings, recommend improvements to or new requirements for business processes, operational procedures and their corresponding reporting structures.
· Participate in the growth of information technology and the development of it standards and methodologies.
§ 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
§ 3+ years large enterprise or business systems experience.
· The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or other related filed and at least 3 years relevant work experience.
· Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases. Ability to communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders
· Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical requirements test plans
· Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly
· Ability to think abstractly.
· Results-oriented and customer-focused. Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers
· Able to drive and manage change
· Comfortable and effective in eliminating barriers and working across organizational, functional boundaries to achieve corporate objectives
· Able to manage multiple conflicting priorities, reprioritize tasks, establish priorities, work independently and meet deadlines
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task, probe, analyze and problem-solve complex issues
· Make decisions
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt in a complex and changing environment
· Work with detailed technical information and hands-on technology experience
· Work as part of a team
· Manage personal stress and know own limits
· Ask for help when needed
· Ability to maintain information in confidence and exercise good judgment
What We’ll Provide
· Life and Disability
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
· Work is performed in a professional office environment.
· Frequently operate small office equipment such as computer, calculator, copier/printer
· Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
· Extensive time in front of a computer screen, data entry and analysis
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.