WHO WE ARE:
REEF's mission is to build an ecosystem that connects the world to your block. With more than 5,000 parking lots and garages and 10,000+ employees with deep experience in the real estate, logistics, and restaurant industries, REEF is the largest operator of parking, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in the United States. With operations in over 50 leading cities across North America, we are transforming parking lots into ecosystems that connect people to the goods, services, and experiences that neighborhoods need to thrive. Each REEF hub offers a variety of services including delivery-only kitchens, micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, ride share vehicle buffering areas and more.
REEF Technology has re-imagined the role of a parking facility. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
The Business Transformation team is leading the digital transformation of REEF.
Ensuring that decisions are centralized and data-driven has proven to be the fine line between success and failure of unicorn companies. It is therefore the team’s objective to be the brain of the organization and leverage all its resources to assist the business units.
The right person for this role is a doer with an outstanding entrepreneurial spirit willing to work with cross-functional teams and to play a key role in decision-making. REEF is currently in playbook building mode, so we need people that figure out not only the ‘how’ but also the ‘what’, capable not only of solving problems but also of identifying and anticipating them.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Provide intelligence to the organization (BD, launch, operations, …) to centralize decision-making by responding to specific and immediate business requests
· Build tools, processes and capabilities to ensure scalability
· Create on-demand geospatial analytics to highlight key areas of the business
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
· 3+ years of experience in a top consulting company or relevant equivalent experience
· Professional experience with geospatial analysis/tools (e.g. ArcGIS, PostGIS, R, Python)
· Highly adaptable and able to thrive in ambiguous or uncertain environments
· Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
· Strong bias-to-action, as well as a strong sense of practicality and effectiveness
· Highly structured thinker with the ability to methodically break down complex issues into various parts but also understand how those various parts interact with one another
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup driving disruption in the tech space
- Work with a smart, dedicated and passionate team in vibrant culture
- Immerse in a highly international environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Live in a thriving city like Miami, where working hard and playing hard is not only possible but also encouraged (need to relocate to be discussed)
What We’ll Provide
Paid Time Off (PTO)
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Ø Work is performed in a professional office environment.