Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
REEF Kitchens is a core part of this ecosystem that allows food entrepreneurs and restaurants to open and quickly expand their businesses with minimal operational and capital costs. Our national network of delivery-only kitchens lowers the barriers and costs for business owners and helps bring fresh, healthy, high quality food to local neighborhoods.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
A product designer who is experienced in designing across various product lines, has an excellent grasp of design principles? Have you built and utilized design systems? Driven by data and a sucker for solutions? Well versed in design and prototyping software (interaction design a plus)?
If the above made you jumped with joy and tickled your creative brain, we would love to hear from you for our Product Designer role!
Must Haves for the Role:
· Possess the ability to work collaboratively with a distributed team of designers with various skillsets.
· Feel most at home working directly with (and providing inspiration, guidance and feedback) to the rest of the UX/UI Design team, leading the effort to create high-performing, intuitive, user-centric and elegant digital experiences.
· Be able to effectively work with the product and engineering teams, communicate ideas, solve problems using design thinking, produce visually and functionally impressive UI, commit to deadlines and deliver business results.
· Be motivated and excited to solve challenging new design problems across various industries (real estate, parking, direct to consumer goods/food, logistics, micromobility) and products
· Have familiarity with project management software (specifically Jira and Aha!) and be able to help task-manage the team when needed.
What We Want from You:
· A strong background designing products across programs.
· A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work
· Strong communication skills
· An understanding of design principles, ADA, and human interface guidelines.
· The ability to maintain design consistency- working within brand guidelines, building component libraries, and creating design systems.
· A passion for carrying concepts from user story to hi-fidelity prototype that effectively communicate product ideas to stakeholders and can be handed off to development team.
· Ability think critically and creatively in solving for usability on new and existing products.
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Ø Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as computer, calculator, copier/printer
Ø Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
Ø Extensive time in front of a computer screen, data entry and analysis
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.