Salesforce Business Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
POSITION: Salesforce Admin
We are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst. You’ll be responsible for helping setting standards, guidelines and procedures for our sales group and Salesforce platform using industry best practices, designing, overseeing configuration and development initiatives of Salesforce for a wide variety of business needs.
WHAT WILL YOU DO (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)?
· Help mapping sales process for different business units
· Help establishing the sales pipeline governance and guideline for new businesses
· Monitor data for completeness and suggest changes to business owners.
· Promote Salesforce and pipeline management best practices.
· Promote, increase and monitor user adoption and ensure user satisfaction
· Prepare and deliver training for end users.
· Serve as liaison for support between business and tech support teams.
· Understand business needs to suggest and implement changes to Salesforce to increase data quality, efficiency and user adoption.
· Provide end-user support (including report and view creation, process building, and workflows).
· Actively participate on gap analysis between business requirements and Salesforce capabilities to determine and prioritize new features and changes.
· Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
· Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports and complex dashboards within Salesforce.
· Review changes in upcoming releases of Salesforce; provide recommendations and documentation regarding new features to implement and defer to enhance efficiency and productivity.
· Coordinate evaluate and scope new development requirement.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE. WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Technology
· 1-2 years of Salesforce administration or related experience.
· Experience managing marketing campaigns and leads management (mass import, deduplication, assignment, etc.) (preferred)
· High proficiency using Excel (preferred)
· Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
· Strong understanding of the Lightning platform, field data types, and object relationships
· Comfortable creating custom objects, custom fields, formula fields, validation rules, custom list views and other content of intermediate complexity
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
· Affinity for a hyper-growth business
· Strong data management abilities with a solid understanding of de-duping, bulk data updating, loading and exporting and the best tools to use such as Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, Data Export Wizard, and Workbench
· A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex Salesforce concepts
· Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, and a bias for action
· Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional time management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects and competing priorities
· Ability to work on a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.