Knowledge Data Base Manager
WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
POSITION: KDB Manager
Explosive growth, we are looking for a Knowledge Database Manager. You’ll be responsible for performing the essential process & project-oriented functions required to ensure the success of critical cross channel initiatives within our knowledge database.
WHAT WILL YOU DO (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)?
a. Participate in REEF content and information architecture strategy
b. Implementation and management of Reef knowledge systems and applications
c. Ensure content and applications relevant to the organization are up to date
d. Provide direction, training and support to Knowledge Champions and Administrators.
· KDB MANAGEMENT and CONTENT QUALITY
a. Act as Intranet Administration.
b. Design solutions based on established patterns and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management.
c. Design and develop content management, records management, workflows, business intelligence type of solutions using the SharePoint Online platform
d. Ensure collection and sharing of content across business units
e. Suggest, create and maintain metadata across the organization
f. Developing, audit, and maintain high quality content for internal customers
g. Lead knowledge database governance
h. Conduct regular quality control over their regional content to maintain consistent accuracy
a. Plan and update roadmap for the KDB
b. Work effectively across the organization with stakeholders, change management, service teams, trainers, and subject matter experts to develop and support new and existing products, features, and services as related to the KDB
c. Evaluate business impact, track the usage and define efficiency of the knowledge base content.
· PROJECT MANAGEMENT
a. Determine and define project scope and objectives, develops deep understanding of objectives/outcomes
b. Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan including: workstreams, measurement criteria and continual reporting
c. Monitor progress and adjust as needed
d. Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE. WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ experience as knowledge manager, specifically in content and information architecture strategy across organizations.
• Experience developing and implementing solutions for Intranet projects.
• Experience in the web content management and web site design and implementations including intranets
• Experience in Power Apps to enhance out of the box SharePoint features and functionality
• Knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft Office tools. High proficiency using Excel (preferred)
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to explain complex concepts with clarity
• Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
• Team player who can build rapport with a diverse range of business partners
• Must have strong organization skills to efficiently manage priorities and quickly respond to urgent requests
• Must have strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to identify and characterize complex process issues
• Hands-on, energetic manager with entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to work on multiple projects with changing priorities