Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block. We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences. With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America. Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll Do
The Salesforce Administrator (SFA) is responsible for providing subject matter expertise, technical vision and solutions to Salesforce business requirements. You will find the best technical solution among all possible, to solve the existing business problem; you must be able to communicate to both technical and business resources, such that there is a clear understanding of the approach. In this hands-on role, you will work directly with business stakeholders and end-users to understand their business context, refine requirements and determine best of breed solutions in the Salesforce system. Other duties may include dashboards, related tools, end-user training, documentation and a point of escalation for support issues. Experience with UI/UX design and improvement a plus. If you’re a motivated and dedicated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we’ve got a Salesforce Administrator role just for you!
Establish a Favorable Regulatory Environment
- Develop declarative and configuration driven development including Lightning components and Lightning App builder
- Contribute to all phases of SDLC including functional analysis, development, testing, deployment and end user support
- Document application enhancements and detail specifications aligned with business needs and in accordance with standard CRM, Global Governance, and Quality Assurance best practices
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues, daily requests and tasks
Amplify Design Initiatives
- Support and contribute to the design of system security and governance
- Apply best practices and design patterns to build applications in the Lightning platform
- Perform data updates, data extracts using SOQL and data migration tools
What We Want from You
- Advanced degree in technology (computer science/engineering or related field) preferred
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Information Technology, including experience with CRM systems
- 6+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Proven experience implementing Salesforce.com applications
- System Configuration & Maintenance
- Security Maintenance (User Profiles, Roles, Security & Access Settings)
- Creation of custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, workflow, and escalation
- Experience customizing standards objects, creating custom objects, triggers, rules, etc.
-- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201), Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Experience proactively managing complex SFDC instances and multiple sandboxes
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other tools and APIs
- Data Quality including data import/export & duplicate record evaluation/merge
- Account ownership and Account team management
- Deploying Reports and Complex Dashboards to support BI and ad hoc reporting
- Prior experience developing functional requirement specifications, functional design documentation, and training documentation
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and Test-driven development methodologies
- Familiar working with the Service and Sales features of Force.com
- Experience with Contract Management, Jira, Deployment IDE and data cleansing tools
- Continuously analyze the Salesforce environment for performance improvements
- Analyze business & technical requirements and recommend solutions
- Establish a collaborative Salesforce framework across the enterprise
- Ensuring that only authorized people have access to restricted data and systems; making sure internal staff don’t misuse and there is Data Leakage Protection (DLP) in place
- Continually seek and consider innovative solutions to business and operational problems; apply as relevant in support of the organization’s mission
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the areas of presentation and interaction with people at all levels across an organization
- A track record in the successful management of programs and collaboration with people, both internal and external, as well as demonstrated complex program/project/vendor management skills
- Agile, versatile, flexible and the ability to work with constantly changing priorities
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.