Training Senior Associate
WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
POSITION: Training Senior Associate
Our company is growing rapidly, adding new verticals and people each day. As we continue to grow, we must ensure that our corporate tools and processes are adopted and utilized effectively and consistently. The REEF PMO & Operational Excellence team is seeking a driven, creative, and process-oriented Training Senior Associate to develop and administer training programs for employees, assess training and development needs, and monitor training for effectiveness. You’ll be responsible for developing and coordinating the training activities needed to make our employees consistent and enthusiastic users of communication, collaboration, and project/work management tools.
WHAT WILL YOU DO (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)?
• Serve as a key member of the PMO & Ops Excellence team to drive business tools, project management, and operational excellence standards and process adoption across REEF
• Create, organize, administer, maintain and manage training curriculum for the PMO & Ops Excellence organization
• Become a subject matter expert on key business tools and processes (Asana, Microsoft Teams initially)
• Design, develop, and refine online learning materials, including content and assessment tools
• Build and coordinate innovative training that can be easily absorbed and applied across virtual, video, or self-directed methods
• Contribute to reporting on training activities and analyze data in order to drive results and learning effectiveness
• Schedule training classes and track attendance
• Master training software and learning systems (Bridge, Articulate) to deliver training
• Assist PMO & Ops Excellence teams with other activities as needed
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE. WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Adult Learning, or other applicable education
• 3+ years’ experience developing and delivering training in a corporate setting
• Well versed in adult learning methodologies and able to evaluate learning effectiveness using instructional design assessment strategies
• Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high-quality bar
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, particularly Teams and SharePoint
• Experience using Asana a plus
• Proven ability to develop training that drives user adoption
• Experience delivering eLearning and virtual training
• Passion for startups and project management skills