Human Resources Coordinator
Who You’ll Work For
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll Do
The Human Resources Coordinator will focus on tasks related to the hiring of new employees and all other functions related to onboarding. You will be the point of contact for all new hires requesting information about REEF, benefits, Paycom and all other applications required to complete onboarding. You will provide support for the recruitment team by posting positions in Fast Recruiter and closing positions when necessary. You will also have administrative duties including updating company organization charts and the corporate recruitment dashboard. If you’re an organized individual with an eye for detail, we’ve got a Human Resources Coordinator role just for you!
Foster Information Accuracy & Organization
- Cultivate confidentiality and data integrity by handling sensitive, confidential information and ensuring accuracy
- Document HR actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintain records by auditing and recording new hires and transfers
Provide a Positive Candidate experience
- Create offer letters for new hires
- Notify internal departments and upload necessary documents to SharePoint Files
- Greet the new hire and provide insight on upcoming tasks
- Conduct I-9 document verification
- Conduct background and references checks when necessary
- Create and maintain Paycom profiles
- Maintain compliance with federal and state employment related requirements and laws
- Oversee the onboarding process from beginning to end
What We Want from You
- 1-3 years of experience in working in an evolving, fast paced and rapidly growing company in an HR support role
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Background in Food & Beverage industry preferred
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent "customer service" demeanor
- Strong computer skills, particularly with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- The willingness and ability to quickly learn new computer software/systems
- Must be able to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without losing sight of time frames and deadlines
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.