Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
REEF Kitchens is a core part of this ecosystem that allows food entrepreneurs and restaurants to open and quickly expand their businesses with minimal operational and capital costs. Our national network of delivery-only kitchens lowers the barriers and costs for business owners and helps bring fresh, healthy, high quality food to local neighborhoods.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll Do
The Recruiter is responsible for the full cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates, to interviewing and hiring exceptional employees. You should be a natural talent hunter that exhibits high energy and professionalism while working in a deadline-driven and fast paced environment. You will excel at creating sourcing plans and managing a high volume of pipeline candidates while delivering a high value of service to the organization. If you’re a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we have a Recruiter role for you!
Expert in Full Cycle Recruitment
- Source talent using various recruiting tools
- Review applications, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring personnel while providing advice, coaching, and guidance
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the candidates to provide status updates, answer questions, and ensure timely follow up
- Assist with offer negotiations
Amplify Recruitment Efforts
- Collaborate with department managers and study organization plans and objectives to proactively identify future hiring needs
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to build a talented diverse candidate pool in support of the company’s goals and objectives
What We Want From You
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 2 years of Recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment and interviewing practices
- Robust interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong customer service focus
- A disciplined approach with high attention to detail, creativity and innovation
- Action oriented, problem solving mindset and attitude
- Ability to work under strict timelines and unsupervised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.