The Ambassador performs a variety of tasks to ensure a quality guest experience, and the smooth operation of the vessel facility that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location the Ambassador is responsible for greeting and assisting guests, facility setup and tear down, and ensuring facility cleanliness. This position is responsible for inspections in assigned property(s) and submits reports to the Supervisor regarding supply levels. The Ambassador works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, to ensure that cleanliness as well as safety standards are met at all times.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
· Act as guest liaison to direct incoming guests to appropriate waiting or testing area.
· At the beginning of a shift ensures the proper setup of site including equipment, signs, canopies, and cones.
· At the end of each shift they ensure that all material that requires break down and storage is done, such as equipment, signs, canopies and cones.
· Inspects all assigned areas daily and reports maintenance discrepancies to Supervisor.
· Actively monitors fuel, water, and necessary supply levels.
· Assist in the maintenance and repair of vessel equipment, as directed by the Operations Manager.
· Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to shift or Operations Manager as necessary
· Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
· Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
· Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing work.
· Support Location Manager by assisting with administrative tasks or department scheduling; step in to address concerns raised by other Ambassadors or guests when Operations Manager is away.
· Maintains working professional relationship with client and staff.
· Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.