Maintenance Manager, Vehicles
Who You’ll Work For
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll Do
The Maintenance Manager-Vehicles will lead a diverse team of vehicle asset managers and 3rd party vendors. You will create, execute and document a system for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance actions. You will also maintain fleet of assigned assets in safe, working and operational order. If you’re motivated and dedicated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we’ve got a Maintenance Manager- Vehicles role just for you!
Manage Cost of Maintenance
- Analyze data to influence cost of operation and maintenance
- Develop and document asset logbooks
- Review and comment on proposed fleet service bulletins.
Manage Fleet Readiness Rate
- Create and maintain a real-time list of the availability for each asset in the fleet and a system of reporting availability updates
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Act as the subject matter expert for design for maintainability inputs
Align Maintenance Programs with Business Objectives
- Document all maintenance actions which occur by vehicle and installed component
- Create a maintain scheduled maintenance plan, and publish updates on a weekly basis
- Establish maintenance policy and procedures to address routine, urgent and life safety maintenance discrepancies
Amplify Design Initiatives
- Identify and evaluate solutions to design requirements
- Establish acceptance criteria for designs
What We Want from You
- Associate degree or higher in management, automotive technology or maintenance management (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in various roles as a fleet vehicle or automotive manager with 4 or more direct report technicians
- ASE certified technician or previous certification
- Field service or support in the rental vehicle, RV, electric bikes or commercial fleet vehicle industries
- Demonstrated problem solving/risk mitigation experience
- Experience analyzing business opportunities in a diverse set of industries and businesses with variable access to data
- Demonstrated project/program budget and cost planning and execution
- A strong self-starter who is eager to make their mark in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.