Vice President of Fleet Strategy
Who You’ll Work For
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll Do
The Director of Fleet Strategy will focus on developing and leading a team, and 3rd party vendors. You will create and document a viable fleet allocation, development and utilization strategy based on data and process. You will create and implement key design strategies for new and innovative mobile asset technology. You will also make key decisions on fleet procurement and retirement timing. If you’re motivated and dedicated to business growth, we’ve got a Director of Fleet Strategy role just for you!
- Collect, analyze and chart data to report and influence fleet utilization rate, availability and inventory costs
- Collaborate with PSC. S&OP and Development and Maintenance leaders to ensure maximum ROI for asset within the Mobile Asset Services responsibility
Manage fleet technical data, drawings and establish document retention system
- Influence and create vessel design requirements to meet new technology requests
- Identify and evaluate solutions to design requirements
- Initiate vessel redesign based on field performance
- Develop and document fleet data, utilization, and allocation strategy
- Ensure internal demand is met with the right asset, in the right location at the right time
- Utilize data and performance reports to improve design and production
What We Want from You
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, data analytics, program management
- Master of Business Administration preferred
- Degree or Experience in multiple engineering disciplines preferred
- Demonstrated experience as a Head or Director of Fleet Allocation, Utilization, or Asset Strategist
- Demonstrated experience developing tools and processes to improve fleet utilization and allocation rates
- Fleet Experience in rental, logistics, automotive, aviation
- Experience in computer science software engineering or application development
- Demonstrated problem solving/risk mitigation experience
- Demonstrated project/program budget and cost planning and execution
- A strong self-starter who is eager to make their mark in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- Excellent organization, communication, writing, and presentation skills; experience managing teams and working collaboratively across multiple levels
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.