Data Product Manager
WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities, and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we unlock proximity to consumer and enable the most loved local, regional and national brands to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
This position is responsible for the full lifecycle management of a data product from strategic planning to tactical activities, specifying requirements for current and future products; leading ideation, technical development, and launch of new data
products; and establishing a shared vision with business unit stakeholders
by building consensus on priorities and product execution.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Understand the business requirements and translating into a data product/service.
• Overall delivery of a set of integrated, technically sound solutions for their assigned products.
• Execute the vision, strategy and data product roadmap.
• Work with business analysts, develop requirements documents and use cases
• Work with assigned program/project managers, monitor the status of development projects supporting new features.
• Collaborate with delivery leads to develop project milestones and facilitate development and testing progress against milestones.
• Collaborate with other product managers across different business units in developing new features and ensuring appropriate support.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
• 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, supporting data platforms/analytics for customer-facing products.
• Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/C#).
• Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
• Experience in iterative, agile and/or scrum development and tools such as Jira.
• Experience in solution architecture.
• Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
• Program and/or project management.
• Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
• Adaptability and/or ability to manage change.
• Creative thinking.
• Leadership - Effectively leads teams & people.
• Problem solving / analytical thinking.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.