The Fulfillment Supervisor is responsible for creating routes for drivers to follow in selected markets to transport and deliver orders from the warehouse to the consumers. The Fulfillment Supervisor must be able to overcome constant change and communicate effectively with drivers, and center staff. They will enhance our already-speedy mobility efforts by supervising deliveries and working against tight deadlines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Route pick up list for drivers
· Adjust route as needed
· Appointment time changes
· Print out schedule for drivers.
· Make sure delivery staff receives schedule for their initial start time and any subsequent changes.
· Look for any alerts that may affect the schedule and deliveries
· Weather alerts
· Report ebike or delivery vehicle maintenance needs and issues accordingly.
· Receive, review and distribute inspection reports concerning the fleet.
· Fill-in to cover open driver shifts.
Receive & Retrieve Orders
- Receive orders and process requests via an online ordering system and work side-by-side with associates, and management team to ensure order accuracy and compliance
- Retrieve and prepare orders – checking for accuracy – by pulling materials and packaging inventory as each customer submits requests
Speedy Mobility at its Best
- Maintain order freshness by following strict hygiene and food safety guidelines and working against tight deadlines
- Deduce and interpret critical order details to ensure accuracy
- Complete deliveries using ebike with trailer attached to and from vendors to meet department objectives for sales, margin, and labor goals
Foster Customer Service, Success, & Standards
- Ensure professionalism and courtesy when interfacing with customers – while maintaining the notable CDC-regulated 6-feet rule to complete the order delivery process
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce operational policies and procedures while maintaining healthy, safety, and hygiene standards and regulations