Master Data Management Manager
WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities, and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we unlock proximity to consumer and enable the most loved local, regional and national brands to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
As a Master Data Management Manager on REEF Technology's Data team you will have responsibility for leading the implementation of our Master Data Management program. In addition, you will provide ongoing management and oversight for master and reference data in support of business needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Evaluate and drive data management processes (i.e., define best practices and processes to support efficiencies within customer, products, services and vendor data management).
· Data team business liaison for the MDM solutions.
· Lead the technical solution design and the development to create a single source of truth via the MDM solutions.
· Identify and define the right strategies to integrate Master data with other operational systems to leverage the Master data more efficiently and effectively.
· Track team's progress, identify risks, issues and highlight to the project manager and leadership proactively.
· Communicate the technical dependencies to the concerned teams and establish coordination for seamless implementation of the individual components.
· Lead and manage the team on the MDM specific activities such as define the cleanse rules, survivorship, match rules, etc.
· Collaborate with various technical teams and business users for development, QA and production support for the MDM platform.
· Implement master data management standards, enforce data governance procedures and ensure data integrity across multiple platforms.
· Manage data migration requirements and processes.
· Provide thought leadership and direction to the tech leads and developers.
· Performs all other duties and special assignments as assigned.
· Design, document and maintain data processes and flows across Master Data Management .
· Assist with business process mapping, data modeling, data mapping, and data visualization for data initiatives.
· Develop and measure metrics-focused on Data Analytics.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Computer/Information Science, Business Administration, or other related fields.
· 8+ years of Master Data experience. Master Data Experience should include an expert level of understanding of Customer Master, Vendor Master, Product Master, etc.
· Exposure to data governance platforms (Informatica, Collibra, etc.).
· Proven Project Management Experience.
· Excellent communication skills are a must.
· Prior experience in the Parking or Restaurant industries a plus.
· Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central a plus.
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.