Who You’ll Work For
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll Do
As the training manager, you’ll be responsible for the training and development of our operations leaders within an assigned region. You’ll be responsible for analyzing training needs, developing curriculum content, and coordinating course delivery in virtual, on-site, and on-demand formats. You’ll also help individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge while monitoring training for effectiveness. If you’ve got strong teaching skills and specialize in developing, facilitating, and supervising training programs, we’ve got a Training Manager role just for you!
Align Training Programs with Business Objectives
- Ensure all training programs are followed to predetermined expectations set by DT and departments heads
- Oversee and manage training metrics to ensure goals are being met in their region
- Adhere to project deadlines set while assisting with new market openings to promoting brand awareness and growth
Leverage Stakeholder & Shareholder Partnerships
- Interface with training team members to implement business goals and partner with cross-functional teams to ascertain department-specific nuances and verbiage to maintain brand consistency
- Work alongside regional and city directors to implement training programs
Spearhead and Lead Training Initiatives
- Identify or recruit a team of training coordinators and manage their day-to-day activities
- Manage employee certifications and conducts effective orientation classes
- Hold traditional certification courses for management, including, harassment workshops, leadership workshops, and any additional courses required
- Ensure all appropriate road maps and training programs are assigned and completed
What We Want from You
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience in the retail industry, with a focus on people development
- 5-10 years of experience working in service-related fields, with deep functional and hands-on experience
- 3-5 years of experience in content creation
- 5-10 years of experience in new store openings
- Background in training and development or multi-unit operations
- A disciplined approach with high attention to detail, creativity, and innovation
- Ability to work under strict timelines and un-supervised
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.