Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
REEF Kitchens is a core part of this ecosystem that allows food entrepreneurs and restaurants to open and quickly expand their businesses with minimal operational and capital costs. Our national network of delivery-only kitchens lowers the barriers and costs for business owners and helps bring fresh, healthy, high quality food to local neighborhoods.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll DoAs a Training Manager, you will be responsible for the training and development of our Operations Leaders, within an assigned region. This role will be responsible for analyzing training needs, developing curriculum and coordinating course delivery in virtual, onsite, and on demand formats. Additional responsibilities include:
· Adheres to project deadlines set by DTD
· Collaborates with others in Training department
· Collaborates with other departments for department specific nuances and verbiage
· Assures all training programs are followed to predetermined expectations set by DT/Departments heads.
· Assists in New Market Openings
· Assures all appropriate roadmaps and training programs are assigned and completed
· Manages employee certifications
· Oversees and manages training metrics are being met in their region
· Works alongside Regional and City directors to ensure training programs are being implemented
· Conducts effective orientation classes for above box level management
· Holds certification courses for management, including;
Food Safety Classes
· Identifies or recruits a team of Training Coordinators and manages their day-to-day activities
What We Want From You:
· 5-10 years of experience working in grocery/service related fields, with deep functional and hands-on experience in a retail environment
· Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience in the retail/grocery industry, with a focus on people development.
· Background in Training and Development, or multi-unit retail operation.
· 3-5 years’ experience in content creation.
· A disciplined approach with high attention to detail, creativity and innovation.
· 5-10 years experience in New Store Openings.
· Ability to work under strict timelines and un-supervised.
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Ø Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.