Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to build the ecosystem that connects the world to your block.
With more than 5,000 locations, and a team of more than 15,000 logistics, real estate, and hospitality professionals across 50 cities, REEF is the largest network of mobility and urban logistical hubs in the United States.
REEF transforms underutilized parking and other urban spaces into thriving hubs that connect people to the goods, services, and experiences that neighborhoods need to thrive.
What You’ll Do
· Responsible for Cash Flow budgeting, forecasting and reporting for the Parking Division
· Prepare and update weekly cash flow forecast model for Parking
· Partner with Treasury, Accounts Payable, Taxes teams as well as business to provide visibility of Parking cash burn
· Keep track of client settlements and vendor payments schedules for forecasting
· Gathers, interprets, and prepares cash flow projections
· Predict cash requirements and cash position through analysis of budgetary needs and financial reports.
· Monitor activity across multiple bank accounts; investigate any unusual items
· Review and drive improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures
· Develop strategies to optimize cash position of the company
· Maintain security and confidentiality of financial records
What We Want from You:
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related area. MBA a plus
· 5 to 8 years of Finance experience with meaningful FP&A management exposure to Treasury and Tax.
· Advanced level of proficiency of Microsoft Office, EPM - Hyperion, Tableau.
· Data driven mindset with proven track record of successful financial modeling and analysis across a broad range of financial and operational areas
· Ability to independently identify & resolve highly complex problems/tasks
· Self- starter and hands on professional. Ability to multi-task, effectively project manage, adapt and prioritize within a fast-paced environment
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Ø Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.