Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to build the ecosystem that connects the world to your block.
With more than 5,000 locations, and a team of more than 15,000 logistics, real estate, and hospitality professionals across 50 cities, REEF is the largest network of mobility and urban logistical hubs in the United States.
REEF transforms underutilized parking and other urban spaces into thriving hubs that connect people to the goods, services, and experiences that neighborhoods need to thrive.
What You’ll Do
· Responsible for reporting, planning and forecasting company’s SG&A.
· Design reports and set up monthly reporting cadence. Partner cross function to provide SG&A spend visibility.
· Manage the cost center structure to enable tracking of Corporate SG&A expenses
· Supports the monthly accounting close process by reviewing and estimating cost allocations
· Provide in depth financial analysis of actual spend to drive insights on cost optimization opportunities
· Track project spend, work on variance analysis and responsible for coordinating across functions budgeting and forecasting process
· Support the development and implementation of expense management policies and initiatives
What We Want from You:
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related field
· 5-7 years of experience in corporate finance or related, required.
· Advanced level of proficiency of Microsoft Office, EPM - Hyperion, Tableau.
· Hands-on experience with budgeting, long-term plans, and strategic decision support.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with finance and non-finance departments.
· Ability to independently identify & resolve highly complex problems/tasks
· Self- starter and hands on professional. Ability to multi-task, effectively project manage, adapt and prioritize within a fast-paced environment
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Ø Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.