Customer Service Manager
Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
REEF Kitchens is a core part of this ecosystem that allows food entrepreneurs and restaurants to open and quickly expand their businesses with minimal operational and capital costs. Our national network of delivery-only kitchens lowers the barriers and costs for business owners and helps bring fresh, healthy, high quality food to local neighborhoods.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll Do
You'll flex your leadership muscles to manage end-to-end operational activities for REEF Technology's customer service operations while working to resolve complex people-facing issues and challenges. As a leader, you'll orchestrate inbound and outbound contact and customer service strategies while ensuring effective implementation and fostering positive consumer attitudes. Achieving the highest standard of customer service, you’ll supervise and manage the customer service team while ideating and executing training and development techniques to drive alignment with company policies. If you thrive in fast-paced environments and have a knack for people interaction, we’ve got a Customer Service Manager role for you!
Cultivate Cutting-Edge Customer Response
- Peruse social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, and Nextdoor) to conduct social listening based on 24-hour consumer sentiment and customer engagement
- Supervise and attend daily retail calls (check-in and check-out) and conduct research to identify methods to align customer behaviors and trends with REEF’s products and brands
Community Management at its Finest!
- Monitor and reply to customer feedback on delivery partner platforms (i.e. UberEats, Grubhub, etc.) to provide open channels of communication
- Rapidly address firstname.lastname@example.org emails – which are sent 7 days a week – to ensure customer satisfaction and success
Handle, Escalate, & Route Customer Challenges
- Handle escalations via Microsoft Teams or email by issuing coupon codes, approving refunds, and coordinating short warehouse shipments or mis-shipments to execute the re-delivering process with accuracy and agility
- Forward necessary inquires to warehouse and follow up as necessary to ensure resolution
What We Want from You
- 3-5 Years experience working in the restaurant industry or with restaurant industry professionals is preferred
- An ability to work well under pressure and in an unstructured environment to solve problems
- A strong aptitude for internal stakeholder management with demonstrated excellence in working with operations, culinary, supply chain, and marketing teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- A knack for recognizing and escalating issues to appropriate stakeholders to ensure a resolution is attained promptly
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.