DELIVERY COURIER (EBike)
WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
The Delivery Courier will enhance our already-speedy mobility efforts by transporting and delivering quality products amid working against tight deadlines using electric bikes with trailer attached.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Delivery Courier will follow delivery instructions while interfacing with customers via online channels to communicate order arrivals, details, and delivery challenges using electric bikes with a trailer attached.
Receive & Retrieve Orders
- Receive orders and process requests via an online ordering system and work side-by-side with associates, and management team to ensure order accuracy and compliance
- Retrieve and prepare orders – checking for accuracy – by pulling materials and packaging inventory as each customer submits requests
Speedy Mobility at its Best
- Maintain order freshness by following strict hygiene and food safety guidelines and working against tight deadlines
- Deduce and interpret critical order details to ensure accuracy
- Complete deliveries using ebike with trailer attached to and from vendors to meet department objectives for sales, margin, and labor goals
Foster Customer Service, Success, & Standards
- Ensure professionalism and courtesy when interfacing with customers – while maintaining the notable CDC-regulated 6-feet rule to complete the order delivery process
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce operational policies and procedures while maintaining healthy, safety, and hygiene standards and regulations
Kowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have experience doing bike deliveries
• Experience using electric bikes is preferred
• Must be able to lift/carry/handle/transport up to 25 lbs. (unassisted)
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively