Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
REEF Kitchens is a core part of this ecosystem that allows food entrepreneurs and restaurants to open and quickly expand their businesses with minimal operational and capital costs. Our national network of delivery-only kitchens lowers the barriers and costs for business owners and helps bring fresh, healthy, high quality food to local neighborhoods.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll Do
• Provide fundamental analysis and insights on electricity markets to identify trends and create recommendations to support the power utilization in the REEF ecosystem
• Form strong relationships with utilities and power companies in each respective market in order to compare and analyze capabilities, pricing, and constraints
• Aggregate, analyze and own utility pricing matrices, ensuring the data is accurate
• Work closely with facilities teams to maintain completeness and accuracy of utility data in databases
• Produce & present pricing reports to executive team
• Act as a liaison to Accounting to ensure timely & accurate reporting of credits, debits, outstanding balances, unpaid invoices and all financial aspects of department
• Assist with developing and designing innovative DSM (Demand Side Management) program strategies
• Conduct & maintain routine competitive bench-marking analysis of energy suppliers
• Monitor market design evolution in key markets and analyze the impact of policy changes on storage monetization in electricity markets
• Conducts market research on various energy efficiency technologies including DSM measure adoption, saturation, feasibility, alternative and sustainable energies.
• Work closely with business leaders to adjust commercial/pricing model based on local energy rates
• Perform advanced energy saving calculations and economic analyses for the residential and commercial sectors supporting utility energy efficiency and demand response programs
• Manage and analyze large datasets using advanced Excel functions
• Prepare and present persuasive presentations
What We Want From You:
- · BA or BS degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or similar fields
- · 2-3 years working in analysis within electricity market operations, energy-related commodity trading, or utility-scale investment diligence
- · Knowledge of sustainability initiatives, clean energy alternatives, climate change and energy policy, fundamental business practices, office suite tools
- · Superb financial modeling and analytical skills. Great communication skills. Detail-oriented with excellent time management, project management and follow-through.
- · Passion for reducing greenhouse gas emissions and moving the business to be more eco-friendly!
- · Great attitude
- · Loves team collaboration, tech, and is an ‘out-of-the-box’ thinker!
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Ø Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.