Team-Lead IT Infrastructure
Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
REEF Kitchens is a core part of this ecosystem that allows food entrepreneurs and restaurants to open and quickly expand their businesses with minimal operational and capital costs. Our national network of delivery-only kitchens lowers the barriers and costs for business owners and helps bring fresh, healthy, high quality food to local neighborhoods.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll Do
As the Team Lead of Infrastructure you will coordinate and guide a distributed team of level 2 and level 3 IT professionals in their day-to-day activities. You will also define how their objectives will be achieved. You will report directly to the Manager of IT Operations. You will also provide day-to-day administration and support of corporate IT infrastructure environment located across data centers in Vancouver, Chattanooga, Atlanta and cloud hosted infrastructure in Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Services.
Our Environment consists of virtualized infrastructure (VMware), Azure Cloud Services, AWS, Windows Server Operating Systems, Microsoft Technologies (Features and Roles including Active Directory Services, Policies, DNS), System Security (Endpoint security mitigation and patching), Office 365, Citrix Technology. Storage Infrastructure (NetApp, Network Attached Storage, Storage Network (iSCSI and NFS). If you love the challenge of a fast paced work environment and aspire to lead a team of skilled IT professionals, we’ve got a Team Lead of Infrastructure role for you!
- Lead members of the IT Infrastructure Team to ensure responsiveness and deliver on commitments with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide IT Team technical guidance to ensure solutions are implemented in alignment with best practices and IT policies and procedures.
Establish a Favorable Regulatory Environment
- Hands-on participation in planning, configuring, maintaining, supporting, documenting infrastructure to provide reliable and secure computer resources.
- Provide architectural input and assist in the management of infrastructure lifecycle - including the evaluation, recommendation, and deployment of infrastructure.
- Oversee all technology operations processes against established goals and best practice, continuously improve standard operating procedures.
Own Implementation of New Policies and Procedures
- Provide regular IT operational updates and metrics, to ensure optimal functionality
- Implement and support IT polices, standards, and procedures in alignment with the IT Security polices published by the IT GRC group.
Amplify Communications Teams
- Support and collaborate with vendor provided NOC/SOC capability to ensure capability is integrated into IT operational group.
- Establish and maintain information security roles and access privileges and perform security monitoring to minimize business operations impact of information security vulnerabilities and incidents.
- Understand and evaluate the business requirements and technology needs of different business units.
What We Want from You:
- Advanced degree in technology (computer science/engineering or related field) preferred
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in computing and information security, including experience with Internet technologies and security issues
- Deep understanding of application and infrastructure technologies (compute, storage, network, database, web, integration, virtualization, firewalls, load balancers, cloud hosting)
- Must have hands on experience with the following: Office 365, Azure Cloud Services, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Services, VMware and storage, Windows Server operating systems, ActiveDirectory in trusted multi-domain setup, Palo Alto firewall
- Strong quantative abilities
- Able to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with work non-standard hours/schedule
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
-Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.