Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
REEF Kitchens is a core part of this ecosystem that allows food entrepreneurs and restaurants to open and quickly expand their businesses with minimal operational and capital costs. Our national network of delivery-only kitchens lowers the barriers and costs for business owners and helps bring fresh, healthy, high quality food to local neighborhoods.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll Do
As a Demand Planner, you will be leading a cross functional process interacting with Merchandising, Marketing, Finance, Procurement and inventory Managers. Your duties will include planning inventory flow, analyzing statistical data, and generating forecasting solutions. You will ensure the efficiency of business operations and create and implement changes or improvements as needed. This is a crucial Role that requires an exceptional, motivated and dedicated person. If you’re eager to be part of a team focused on improving efforts and identifying and implementing new opportunities that will enhance profitability and growth across Reef; we have a Demand Planner position just for you.
Manage Internally and Externally
- You will lead the demand plan regeneration and aggregation based on Sales performance and Analytics and working closely with cross functional stake holders
-You will manage a wide variety of cities and groceries / convenience products throughout its life cycle
Amplify Procurement Team and Procedures
- You will keep close collaboration with Procurement and inventory managers to make sure products are available for sales where needed and when needed
-You will drive continued improvement actions to drive planning accuracy high, minimizing overall Inventory Carrying Cost
What We Want from You:
-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in business or Engineering with 5 Years of experience in a field
- A strong self-starter who is eager to make their mark in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- Additional skill or attribute: o Ex. Excellent organization, communication, writing, and presentation skills; experience managing teams and working collaboratively across multiple levels, functions, and regions
-Additional skill or attribute: o Ex. must be capable of managing multiple issues and projects at once while understanding prioritization is key to success
- Strong Analytics skills required. Wide variety of products and Cities drives different consumer behaviors which derives on a broad scope of indicators to be considered
- Problem solving
-Problem solving to mitigate launch risk, supply constraints, by implementing proactively corrective measure or driving effective actions after challenges arise
- Communication is key in a cross functional role as different stake holders are focused on different aspects of the business.
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.