Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
REEF Kitchens is a core part of this ecosystem that allows food entrepreneurs and restaurants to open and quickly expand their businesses with minimal operational and capital costs. Our national network of delivery-only kitchens lowers the barriers and costs for business owners and helps bring fresh, healthy, high quality food to local neighborhoods.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be responsible for brand, content, and product strategies, execution of internal cultural initiatives, and production and execution of creative outputs related to all aspects of Reef operations, reporting to the Chief Creative Officer. Key position requirements include strong operations/execution mindset while maintaining a healthy respect and interest in creative projects, excellent communication skills, and the ability to entrepreneurially add value and build departmental infrastructure. The candidate will work alongside the CCO to implement the vision and drive innovation and segment leadership in the hospitality and short-term rental segment, through seamless execution of strategic initiatives across all departments. This position will partner with other key stakeholders including global sales, design, and eCommerce to support REEF's growth and overall business plans and drive Creative preference and awareness.
· Manage daily tasks across departments and properties related to Creative marketing, experience/product, and culture development
· Work directly with CCO to ensure proper systems and infrastructure are built for department to grow rapidly and provide seamless support as Reef scales
· Assist in the manage budgets, invoices, and related results
· Act as a communication bridge between creatives and operations to ensure effective execution of Creative initiatives
· Assist in the development and deployment of the Creative across all consumer-facing touch points in collaboration with all departments to ensure a market leading positioning for Reef
· Provide support to all properties by distributing communications, materials, and standards to properties and departments to drive differentiation and activation of the Reef
· Maintain expert knowledge of the competitive set and consumer insights to inform the strategies and related activities
· Collaborates with key stakeholders to develop, create and deliver Creative specific marketing program results including Creative voice, messaging, creative platforms, advertising, public relations, promotions, Creative experience partnerships, paid search, experiential marketing and events, direct marketing, website development, digital and social media, channel planning and optimization, media mix/planning, continental/regional pull through strategies and tool content development.
· Understand the competitive environment and the local customer attitudes / behaviors
· Assist in management of agency relationships
· Day to day community management on all key content channels from social media to blog to email newsletters.
· Communicate Creative standards and Creative voice; supports regional compliance with Creative standards
· Manage and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders, including partners, property leadership, and corporate leadership
· Manage the process of creative requests, design, and production.
· Manage the process of deploying all digital communications such as email marketing newsletters internally and externally.
What We Want From You
· 4-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, or related
· 2+ years of relevant professional experience in luxury or lifestyle marketing or related function, demonstrating progressive career growth and pattern of exceptional performance
· Excellent organization skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
· 3+ years of marketing or agency experience preferably in hospitality or at a start-up
· Must have excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills to include formal presentation experience and the ability to prepare marketing presentations.
· Must have the ability to interface and maintain excellent professional relationships with a variety of audiences
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) as well as Gmail & Slack.
· Ability to synthesize and interpret information, communicate actionable insights, and develop a 1-3 year marketing plan based on those insights
· Proven ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams in support of specific business priorities
· Team player that works well with counterparts from various functions/departments and has the ability to influence the work of counterparts without direct reporting accountability
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone
Ø Work is performed in a professional office environment
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.