Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
REEF Kitchens is a core part of this ecosystem that allows food entrepreneurs and restaurants to open and quickly expand their businesses with minimal operational and capital costs. Our national network of delivery-only kitchens lowers the barriers and costs for business owners and helps bring fresh, healthy, high quality food to local neighborhoods.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be a highly and self-motivated Regional Catering Sales Manager for a region of 3-5 cities with an experienced track record to gain B2B sales in a corporate setting and B2C for social gatherings. During this hectic time of COVID-19 we are focusing on heat to eat meals and groceries, partnering with residential buildings. Market research needs to be done on where we should grow and demographics of residences. Working with the Director of Catering, this position will develop a sales strategy to obtain their sales goals. Along with growing catering sales this position will help onboard local heroes to join our external brand team. This is a field remote position with travel supporting several kitchens with multiple concepts. We are looking for someone who has proven ability to drive and cultivate sales, knowledge in kitchen operations, innovative and has the ability to adapt to new concepts.
- Drive Catering Sales by doing daily prospecting activities such as canvassing, surprise and delights, phone, email and social network marketing.
- Weekly activities such as: Hosted Lunch and Learns on our multiple concept with enterprise corporate clients and presentations to External Brands to sell and onboard them to our concept.
- Execute regional sales and business strategies to hit goals
- Provide sales quotes to VIP clients
- Research of Markets and demographics
- Develop and grow relationships with a wide range of accounts from corporate to social. All Business-to-Business and SMERF (Social, Military, Education, Religion and Fraternal) markets.
- Follow a catering calendar and know how to market holidays and specific times during the year (Black Friday, Christmas, Employee Appreciation, Hospital Week, Nurse & Teacher Appreciation etc)
- Coach and engage District Managers, PK Managers and potential Delivery Drivers to help ensure we have the most efficient and flawless execution.
- Build strong relationships with your operations team and help them be vigilant with customer service by doing confirmation calls and follow up on orders in a timely manner.
- Attend or participate in local marketing opportunities
- Pull sales reports and analyze customer information (Lapsed customers, sleepy customers etc.)
- Follow up weekly with previous week customers for reviews
- Update your operations team and fellow sales team on the happenings in your market, sales targets and achievements.
What We Want from You
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality Management or other Business/Management studies or relevant work experience.
- Up to 50% travel to your markets
- Skilled in CRM and analytical tools
- Proficiency with working in Monkey Media and other third parties such as EZcater, Doordash etc
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Ø Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.