WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery and grocery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
WHO ARE YOU:
We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly. Warehouse manager will ensure the highest level of service possible to Reef’s internal and external customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
· Oversee inbound/outbound shipments, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
· Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
· Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
· Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
· Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
· Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
· Prepare annual budget
· Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
· Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
· Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
· Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Previous warehouse management experience
· Management experience — hiring, training, and evaluating
· Experience in planning, developing, and implementing systems, procedures and policies
· Ability to appropriately delegate work duties and manage and motivate staff
· Proven ability to develop and implement budgets and to adhere to cost and margin requirements
· Previous experience with ordering, pricing, and inventory control
· Ability to handle multiple demands, work under time pressures, and meet deadlines
· Regular, predictable attendance
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Good computer/typing skills
EDUCATION AND SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE
· Supervisory Experience, Required
· High school Diploma, Required