WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery and groceries services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery and groceries services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
WHO ARE YOU:
The Warehouse Associate Driver will ensure the highest level of service possible to Reef’s internal and external customers. This Member will assist the Grocery Manager in ensuring an organized and smoothly run grocery department including ordering, pricing, and inventory control and meet department objectives for sales, margin, and labor goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Unloading and loading of delivery trucks.
· Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
· Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
· Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
· Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
· Provides quality service by following organization standards.
· Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
· Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Completes reports by entering required information.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Ability to handle multiple demands, work under time pressures, and meet deadlines
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Good computer/typing skills
· Ability to take order picking, loading and unloading inventory
· A Road Warrior
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong customer service focus
· A disciplined approach with high attention to detail, creativity and innovation
· Action oriented, problem solving mindset and attitude
· Ability to work under strict timelines and un-supervised
· High School Diploma Required