The Region Manager ensures the safe and efficient parking operations, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. The Region Manager is responsible for all aspects of operating multiple locations in a specified geographical region including: staff management, revenue control, safety, and client relations.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
? Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
? Excellent written and oral communication skills
? Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
? Experience in account management and revenue collection
? Previous supervisory experience
? Previous experience in the parking industry, preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
? Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended periods of time.
? Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
? Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time.
Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Responsible for the supervision of location management and/or front line staff including: delegating, coaching/developing, monitoring performance, and ensuring compliance with all company standards.
2. Recruit, select, and train new managers and/or front line employees; develop onboarding plan for new employees to ensure success.
3. Act as the main point of contact to clients or Property Managers; attend location meetings as appropriate, and respond to client requests in order to develop and maintain a good working relationship.
4. Monitor maintenance of the facility and associated premises to ensure that the garage/lot is clean, safe, and maintained to standards; supervise on-going maintenance projects to ensure quality and timely completion.
5. Manage ticket inventory, cash flow, reports, and audits to prevent loss through theft, error, or carelessness.
6. Review profit and loss statements, adjustments, and variance reports on a monthly basis; make adjustments as necessary to achieve budget goals.
7. Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly operating reports as required.
8. Assist in the preparation of marketing proposals to bid on new business.
9. Work closely with Acquisition and Transitions Director to manage transitions and new account openings.
10. Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; address escalated concerns from guests.
11. Immediately respond to reports of accidents, incidents or safety concerns.
12. Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
Reef Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.