Lead Engineer: Vision/Facial Recognition
Who You’ll Work For
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with engineering management and product management to design solutions to core business problems
- Implementing the backend for new features including design of models, business logic
- Work on data association, clustering, segmentation, filtering, and estimation
- Implement machine learning techniques for object classification, labelling, and prediction
- Research, analyze, and recommend technical solutions
- Create architectural documentation describing proposed solutions
- Implement CV systems for our kitchen platform to help streamline food automation and monitor food quality
- Implement CV systems for our parking platform for monitoring lot availability and payments authentication
- Establish architectural design patterns and best practices
- Maintaining, enhancing, and developing architecture of our platform
Who Are You?
- 4-8 years of Software Development experience
- Familiarity with ML and CV pipelines
- Advanced Python/Java/Go development experience
- Experience creating machine learning and computer vision algorithms
- Experience designing and developing highly-scalable RESTful APIs
- Building backend services for web applications
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience or strong knowledge of SQL (queries, joins, etc.)
- Experience with cloud services like Amazon Web Services or Google cloud
- Experienced with Git / Github
Nice to have skills, but NOT REQUIRED:
- Bachelor or Master degree in CS
- Experience with Analytical frameworks
- Mixed Mobile Development & Web Development background