WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
POSITION: Receptionist/Mailroom Clerk
WHAT WILL YOU DO (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)?
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receive all corporate office mail.
- Open large quantities of mail, sort mail, log mail and disburse mail to appropriate departments.
NOW LET’S TALK SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE. WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
· Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
· Consistent, professional dress and manner.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Good time management skills.
· Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
· Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.