Ops Excellence Project Manager
Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
REEF Kitchens is a core part of this ecosystem that allows food entrepreneurs and restaurants to open and quickly expand their businesses with minimal operational and capital costs. Our national network of delivery-only kitchens lowers the barriers and costs for business owners and helps bring fresh, healthy, high quality food to local neighborhoods.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You’ll Do
• Organize all existing RK Ops Excellence projects and prioritize
• Assess current systems and processes
• Update existing and create new systems and processes as needed
• Help create scorecards and track progress
• Ensure the Department is synchronized and aligned on Priorities
• Strategize, implement, and iterate on initiatives designed to improve success
• Develop process workflow and design
• Assist in developing and distributing ongoing communications with partners, ensuring everyone is aligned
• Analyze operating data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements.
• Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
• Manage projects within different areas: timeline, resource allocation, executive presentations
What We Want From You:
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business
• 3-5 years of project management, business analysis and process improvement experience
• Analytical Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills- you can work with everyone from top management to field operators
• Exceptional time management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects and competing priorities
• Ability to be flexible, open to change, and work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Microsoft Office or Microsoft Projects Professional is a plus
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ø Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Ø Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.