WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
What will you do?
· Answer phone calls and book appointments for interviews.
· Call candidates two days prior to their appointments to remind them of their day and time
· Change appointments for candidates and communicate with recruiters and hiring managers about changes to preparation
· Follow up with candidates to ask about the level of service they received
· Coordinate schedules with hiring managers
· Work in emergency appointments and resolve scheduling conflicts
Now let’s talk qualifications, skills & experience. We’d love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Previous clerical or administrative experience a plus
- Ability to learn basic computer programs and processes
- Excellent phone manner
- Advanced communication and organizational skills