DIRECTOR OF FIELD TALENT ACQUISITION
WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
POSITION: Director of Field Talent Acquisition
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a self-starter with strong organizational skills who thrives in a fast paced, growing environment. You enjoy bringing order to chaos and are passionate about talent. You are agile, dynamic and excited about growth. As the Director of Field Talent Acquisition you will be responsible for managing the hiring process and finding qualified recruits to fill organizational vacancies. You must be able to use various sources to find new applicants, such as job search websites, job fairs and social medical sourcing methodology. As the Director of Field Talent Acquisition you will participate in the whole recruitment process, including but not limited to interviewing and negotiating with candidates. In this director role you will be responsible for optimizing hiring, partnering with internal clients to deliver on hiring strategies and while leading, coaching and mentoring other members of the hiring team.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
· Evaluates and choose strategies for identifying and screening candidates and retaining staff.
· Advises and influences senior leaders on the talent acquisition strategy.
· Develop partnership with hiring leaders to identify where their organization should invest and pipeline talent.
· Facilitates effective talent acquisition discussions with leaders and helps them forecast their talent needs in line with the function and business strategy.
· Develops best practices for hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team.
· Coaches Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition team in hiring procedures and interview techniques.
· Anticipates workforce plans initiatives and influences the timing of hiring to support the organization in achieving its business goals.
· Creates meaningful metrics to measure talent experience, success, and impact on the organization.
· Manages specific talent initiatives and participates in other cross-functional initiatives.
· Oversees the process and structure of external recruitment services.
· Act as a liaison across talent acquisition COE.
· Oversees the Talent Acquisition budget.
TOOLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE. WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
· 8+ years of Talent Acquisition experience in high volume recruitment environment and in rapidly growing organization
· 5+ years of people leadership experience
· Bachelor’s degree required, Master of business administration (MBA) degree is a plus
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and any Applicant Tracking System
The Skills the Ideal Candidate will have…
· Strong and inspirational leader who can partner with key clients to find a win-win solution
· Have a deep talent and recruiting experience and ideally good working knowledge of employment law
· Expertise in creating and implementing recruiting processes, systems and talent pipelines
· Strong leadership, coaching skills and demonstrated evidence in managing Team performance
· Experience in a complex business issues and the ability to work in a matrix organization
· Possess the personal qualities and professional experience to quickly gain credibility across the organization
· Motivate and guide people to achieve near and long term outcomes
· Possess strong management skills including the ability to effectively consult, negotiate, resolve conflict and influence change
· Possess strong leadership and coaching skills, and demonstrated evidence of managing team performance
· Excel with operational management, analytical and reporting skills with a proven ability to design and implement creative TA solutions that drive business results
· Bring strong business acumen that includes an extensive knowledge of the business, a clear understanding of labor market trends and competition
· Have proven ability in solving complex issues and challenges
· Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills