WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
WHO ARE YOU:
In a restaurant atmosphere - Responsible for ensuring that multiple facilities have their physical structure and operating equipment maintained and repaired in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Manage vendors and oversee maintenance service, and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, machine servicing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, security, and electrical systems.
- Responsible for daily review of work orders initiated by the City Director.
- Performs equipment repair vs. replacement analysis and recommends most cost effective, efficient and expeditious solution.
- Conducts quarterly visits (or more depending on need) to each unit within area of responsibility to perform walk through with City Director to proactively identify maintenance issues.
- Performs bi-annual facilities assessments with Sr. Facilities Manager. Documents and reports findings, addresses maintenance concerns not previously corrected.
- Conducts facility training days with Vessel employees.
- Follows up on preventive maintenance activities.
- Maintains the PM agreements in accordance with contract and for easy access by all stakeholders.
- Maintains integrity of all vendor documents including but not limited to Certificates of Insurance and Licenses.
- Acts as the single point of contact for all facility issues experienced in their assigned restaurants that are not handled routinely through the use of work order management system.
- Works directly with Construction / Project Managers to resolve any complex facility issues reported by Restaurant Managers, Regional Managers, Directors, or Executive Management.
- Maintains and monitors the work order management system on a daily basis.
- Oversees and directs contractors and ensures work is completed in a professional manner.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Must have electrical background.
- Restaurant Equipment maintenance experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of all aspects of restaurant facilities maintenance, including HVAC, refrigeration, food prep and production equipment, electrical, plumbing and building systems and finishes.
- Strong communication skills and project management skills
- Strong organization, planning and computer skills e.g. facilities management tools like CORRIGO and Excel
- Knowledgeable in governing codes, safety (OSHA) rules, sanitation (NSF), and building codes (BOCA)
- High School degree required
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- 3-5 years of restaurant facilities experience
- Able to travel 75% of the time
- Unique opportunity to be part an early stage and fast-growing startup driving disruption in the food-tech space
- Work with a smart, dedicated and passionate team in vibrant culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits