CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
What will you do?
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
· Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
· Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
· Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
· Develop service procedures, policies and standards
· Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
· Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
· Mentor and develop customer service associates and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
· Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
· Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
· Adhere to and manage the approved budget
· Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
Now let’s talk qualifications, skills & experience. We’d love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
· Proven working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager
· Experience in providing customer service support
· Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
· Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
· Ability to think strategically and to lead
· Strong client-facing and communication skills
· Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
· Customer service orientation
· BS degree in Business Administration or related field