BRAND SUCCESS MANAGER
WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
What will you do?
· Manage and execute brand on-boarding process between partnership agreement to go live?
· Ensure brand execution up to specifications agreed?
· Develop update documents and communicate results to leadership?
· Translate brand requirements to culinary, marketing, operations teams and drive execution to completion?
· Communicate sales and performance figures to the brand to subsequently develop and execute an action plan if necessary?
· Co-develop an expansion plan with brand and execute
Now let’s talk qualifications, skills & experience. We’d love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
· Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment?
· Works well under pressure and in an unstructured environment?
· Project management, account management or consulting experience?
· Internal stakeholder management with demonstrated excellence in working with operations, culinary, supply chain and marketing teams?
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines?
· Ability to recognize and escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders and ensure resolution is attained promptly
· ?Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills; experience in project management tools?
· Experience working with food delivery platforms is ideal, including field experience?
· Experience working in the restaurant industry or with restaurant industry professionals is a must