WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
What will you do?
· Serves a liaison for the Finance department in assisting with analysis, respective financial projects and decision making.
· Provides full transparency on main business KPIs across the entire organization via the establishment of daily, weekly, monthly, yearly financial and non-financial reports in a timely framework.
· Analyzes business trends, uncover growth opportunities and identify potential cost savings to support managerial decision-making process.
· Analyzes and interpret the Company’s operating metrics; interface with IS/data warehouse and senior managers to investigate relevant trends and anomalies.
· Assists management by analyzing client level behavior.
· Enhances existing reporting capabilities, such as creating benchmarks, flash reports and other user requests.
· Maintains weekly actual vs. budget forecast reporting.
· Provides weekly and monthly reports on activity which includes developing and analyzing potential efficiency improvements and/or cost savings.
· Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
Now let’s talk qualifications, skills & experience. We’d love to hear from you if you have:
· 1-3 years of experience in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration
· Solid understanding of financial statement analysis, statistical analysis, corporate finance and financial modeling, required.
· Ability to use good judgment, understand complex business situations, work with ambiguity, be a creative thinker, execute strong communication skills, be a self-starter, and have attention to detail.
· Ability to use discretion under a variety of circumstances and when using confidential information.