WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
WHAT YOU’LL DO (Essential Functions):
The Senior Launcher will be responsible for the launch of a set of cities and locations within as we expand into new markets. They will oversee the initial set up of each market they are responsible for.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Take action on set up activities for our new markets
• Play a role in overseeing the REEF KITCHENS launch success for their markets
• Follow a launch plan and strategy for their markets
• Assist in coordinating with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure each new REEF KITCHENS launches according to its planned date and set standards, meeting all expected key metrics
• Execute with attention to detail and swift action on all task
• Provide updates on launch status and relay in-market insight to leadership daily
• Active role in with execution and set up of REEF KITCHENS
• Work side by side with City teams, collaborating on execution
• Assist securing licenses and permits by working with city officials
• Assist with identifying new locations for expansion; working with landlords and property managers to acquire new sites.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in high-growth and dynamic startup environments
• Good organization and communication skills
• Ability to plan and manage projects
• Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones through clear and concise communication and reporting tools
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Problem-solving mindset
• Strong interpersonal skills
EDUCATION / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• B.A./B.S. in Engineering, Business, Finance, Economics or any related field, preferred