WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
POSITION: PMO Director
You’ll be responsible for performing the essential process-oriented functions required to ensure the success of critical cross channel initiatives and manage multiple projects at the corporate level.
WHAT WILL YOU DO (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)?
· Develops and directs the strategic planning of multiple projects.
· Oversees coordination of personnel and resources required to successfully complete projects. Manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
· Interact with Corporate team, Subsidiaries and Operations teams Strategize, implement, and iterate on initiatives designed to improve success
· Develop process workflow and design to help cross functional teams
· Assist in developing and distributing ongoing communications with partners, ensuring everyone is aligned
· Analyze operating data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements.
· Develop in-depth knowledge of the organization’s business model and strategic objectives
· Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE. WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, finance, operations & MBA
· 5-8 years of project management and/or consulting
· Project management certification a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional time management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects and competing priorities
· Excellent consultative skills, ability to engage at “C” level and establish strong relationships
· Team player and excellent communicator, negotiator, and strong stakeholder management
· People management skills: manage across cultures, disciplines
· Clear and logical reasoning, structured problem-solving approach. Extremely proficient in Excel and MS PPT.
· Creative, Organized, Analytical, Can-do attitude – very hands on, Financial and Operational proficient
OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
· Flexible with time schedule and working in a very dynamic environment
· Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
· Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time
· Travel requirements: 30-40%