Human Resources Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the largest network of parking lots in North America. We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
Parking facilities do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs. It is within this environment that we have reimagined the role of a parking facility.
Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location is an urban ecosystem offering a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment. More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed.
Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
WHAT YOU’LL DO (Essential Functions):
The primary focus of this position is to support the systems used by the various teams within Human Resources. Ensuring that systems are maximized for business results and leading development of HR analytics to share with HR team and company leaders.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Produce relevant analytics reports which support the decision processes of the various HR teams and company leadership
· Understand functionality of all HR systems and partner with HR teams to ensure we are optimizing each system to the maximum benefit to the business
· Take a leading role in the design and use of a digital HR information system
· Contribute to the development and the content of a HR Dashboard that provides basic HR data that can be tracked and monitored over time
· Make presentations to management groups to highlight insights
· Track methodology to report on and analyze trends; establish benchmarks to compare with
· Lead in the use of predictive analysis, to as sit with workforce planning etc.
· Assist with developing insights into what is driving the change
· Pull data from systems, and request from Payroll, provide insights, and conduct extra analysis to help develop more insights
· Maintain overall quality and integrity of HR data across HRIS and help with system design, data validation, audit and testing activities. This includes entry and processing of organizational properties and realignments.
· Serve as subject matter expert on all HRIS activities and functionalities, providing guidance to managers and users on best practices and questions that arise in daily usage.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 5+ years of experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Frequently operate small office equipment such as computer, calculator, copier/printer
· Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
· Normal lifting, sitting, computer exposure for an office-based role
· Extensive time in front of a computer screen, data entry and analysis
· Unique opportunity to be part an early stage and fast-growing startup driving disruption in the food-tech space
· Work with a smart, dedicated and passionate team in vibrant culture
· Competitive compensation and benefits