PRODUCTION KITCHEN MANAGER
WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
WHO ARE YOU?
You’ll be responsible for overseeing a Production Kitchen which involves purchasing, receiving, preparing, and shipping all food products in a timely manner, according to established recipes, and procedures. You are a self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a fast paced, growing environment.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
· Supervises production kitchen team and establishes a culture of respect, hard work, consistency, and effective communication in the production kitchen.
· Estimates food requirements and controls serving portions, eliminates waste and leftovers.
· Prepares all food efficiently and in sufficient quantities in compliance with Kitchen policy.
· Assure all Production is ready for next day, and all jobs are organized together, both hot and cold, & clearly marked.
· Verifies kitchen staff follow all recipes & portion servings correctly & according to menu specifications.
· Monitor taste and quality control of all food production.
· Utilizes company production planning tools and resources to ensure facility accountability for production scheduling.
· Determines all cost of food service operation, prepares recommendations for ensuing budget year, work within the current budgetary guidelines and maintains control over expenditures.
· Manages and maintains to the highest level the health, sanitation, and safety regulations pertaining to the handling and storage of foods and the operation of food processing facilities and equipment.
· Complies with all state and federal Health and Safety codes.
NOW LET’S TALK SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE. WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
· Minimum of 3-4 years of supervisory experience in Kitchen Management, Food Production or Culinary.
· Must have sound knowledge of principles of cost accounting, record keeping, and budget planning and purchasing procedures.
· Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
· Prior experience as a supervisor overseeing and directing a large staff.