Who You’ll Work For
REEF is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block, with nearly 5,000 locations across North America. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that serves the needs of the on-demand economy. Each location leverages its proximity to where large concentrations of people live and work, offering a variety of services, including micro-fulfillment and distribution centers, mobility solutions, and buffer zones that reduce traffic and congestion.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
Delivery Driver is a self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a fast paced, growing environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct vehicle inspection before departing for delivery
• Pack and load food items onto delivery vehicle
• Deliver orders to Reef Kitchens following assigned routes
• Maintain ongoing communication with Management during delivery
• Unload goods into Reef Kitchens • Obtain delivery confirmations from each Reef Kitchens
• Conduct miscellaneous pick-ups and deliveries as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Food delivery experience is preferred
• Willing and able to work flexible / extended work schedules, as needed
• Some Knowledge of related OSHA standards and regulations
What We’ll Provide
Paid Time Off (PTO)