WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, ride share and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has re-imagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
Who are you?
You are a self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a fast paced, growing environment.
What will you do?
- Conduct vehicle inspection before departing for delivery
- Pack and load food items onto delivery vehicle
- Deliver orders to REEF KITCHENS following assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with Management during delivery
- Unload goods into REEF KITCHEN
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each REEF KITCHEN
- Conduct miscellaneous pick-ups and deliveries as needed
Now let’s talk qualifications, skills & experience. We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Food delivery experience is preferred
- Willing and able to work flexible / extended work schedules, as needed
- Some Knowledge of related OSHA standards and regulations